How to Phone Bank
(P.S., it’s easy!!)
- Click on one of the links below and click on “get started”
- If you do not yet have an ActionID, create one. If you have an ActionID, enter it and the associated password (or click on “forgot password”). If the phone bank asks you for the code, enter the code below.
Read through the script thoroughly so you understand what we’re talking about:
- We’re identifying ourselves
- We’re leaving a message for those who don’t answer
- We’re talking to those who do
- We’re helping folks make a plan to vote, or helping them with resources for how they plan to vote
- We’re providing identification information for voting in person
- We’re asking them if they want to volunteer (like you!)
- We’re wishing them a good day!!
- Pick up your phone (cell or landline will work)
- Call the number provided
- If they don’t answer, leave a message and then click “I couldn't reach _______”
- If they do answer, please ask the questions and answer it on the page, there are drop down files that say “Choose an option” on them. Click on them and then click the information.
- At the end of the call, we’re wishing them a good day (I know this is redundant).
- When done, click “save and next call”
- When you need to sleep or eat, click “stop making calls”
- To resume calls, simply click the link again and sign in with your Action ID
Each of these links will take you to the same scripted phone bank, but split up by geography: